Faimos Egyptian cold pressed oil from the seeds of genuine black cumin (Nigella sativa) is widely-known to be a precious gift from nature. This product is 100% natural from controlled organic cultivation. The filtration afterwards gives a clear, brownish oil with an aromatic smell and a delicious taste.
Faimos Organic black cumin oil contains a high proportion of biologically active, polyunsaturated fatty acids, especially linoleic acid which, with a daily intake of 10 g contributes to a normal cholesterol level. This corresponds to 20 g Black Cumin Oil.
- Organic Certified Cold Pressed Black Seed Oil from the finest quality of seeds from Egypt cold pressed in EU. Unrefined Black Cumin / Black Seed oil is cold pressed by Faimos. Due to high volume of: essential unsaturated fatty acids (about 0.6% omega-3, 60% omega-6 and 30% omega-9).
- Cold-Pressed for Potency: Concerned about your weight, skin, hair, or nails? Our cold-pressed black seed oil is rich in Thymoquinone, B1, B2, B3, & antioxidants to ease temporary symptoms.
- The chemical compounds thymoquinone (TQ), thymohydroquinone (THQ) and thymol are most effective when working together, they occur naturally in Nigella Sativa (Black Cumin).
- We have packaged our all-natural Black Seed Oil in glass bottles to ensure you receive the purest and best quality product possible. Contains No Additives, Preservatives, Solvents or GMO’s and is suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians.
Benefits of Black Seed Oil:
- Asthma. Research suggests that taking black seed extract by mouth improves coughing, wheezing, and lung function in people with asthma.
- Hay fever (allergic rhinitis).
- Itchy and inflamed skin (eczema).
- Seizures (epilepsy).
- High cholesterol
- High blood pressure. Early research suggests that taking black seed extract twice daily for 8 weeks might slightly improve blood pressure in some people.
- Metabolic syndrome. Early research suggests that taking a specific black seed oil product twice daily for 6 weeks might reduce total cholesterol, “bad” low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol, and blood sugar levels in people with metabolic syndrome.
- Relieving symptoms related to narcotic drug withdrawal (opiate withdrawal). Early research suggests that taking black seed extract by mouth three times daily for 12 days might reduce symptoms of opiate withdrawal.
- Sore throat and swollen tonsils (tonsillopharyngitis). Early research suggests that taking a combination of chanca piedra and black seed by mouth for 7 days relieves pain in people with sore throat and swollen tonsils.
- Digestive problems including intestinal gas and diarrhea.
- Boosting the immune system.
- Menstrual disorders.
- Increasing breast-milk flow.
- Achy joints (rheumatism).
- Positive impact on cardiovascular system.
- Positive impact on liver and kidney.
- Research shows it helps people with rheumatism.
- Research shows it helps with breast milk production.
- It kills bacteria resistant to antibiotics.
- Research shows it helps with insomnia.
- Research shows it helps with acne problems.
- It smoothes the skin.