Black seeds, also known as black caraway, black cumin, and black onion seeds, are without a doubt a miracle of nature. Coming from a small shrub, black seeds are an extensively used ingredient in many cuisines around the world. However, what is not known is that these little black wonders have some amazing health benefits other than just cooking purposes.
Extracted from the seeds, organic black seed oil can be extremely beneficial for various reasons. Organic black seed oil benefits are such that it is used in ingestible capsules, shampoos, and even topical creams. Surprised?
Here are some organic black seed oil benefits that will convince you to include it in your daily regime too.
- Skin Benefits: Black seed oil is rich in thymoquinone which is an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory compound that can be helpful in many skin conditions like eczema and acne. The black seed oil has been seen to greatly reduce the inflammation caused by these conditions when taken with prescription medicine. Studies are also being done on its benefits in psoriasis.
- Weight Loss: Certainly a great ingredient for health enthusiasts, black seed oil benefits also include its help in reducing weight. Studies showed that participants who took black oil supplements experienced lower body mass index (BMI) with regular use by increasing metabolism and decreasing food cravings. Its ability to regulate appetite can greatly aid the weight loss process. What’s more? It did not have any side effects on the participants.
- Liver Health: The liver is an important organ that filters out the toxins from the body, produces bile, and processes fats consumed. Modern lifestyle and medications can take a toll on the liver’s health. This is where organic black seed oil comes in. Black seed oil’s antioxidant properties can help in protecting the liver from grave damage.
- Haircare: To add to its list of benefits are also glossy and healthy hair. Black seed oil is abundant in nigellone which is known to help with hair loss. Not just hair loss, but it can also reduce inflammation, strengthen the roots, and reduce itching and dryness which are the primary signs of dandruff.
- Bacterial Infections: Black seed oil is a natural antimicrobial and antibacterial supplement that can help in various severe bacterial infections like MRSA. It can also help in destroying the bacterial cells in the body. It is so effective that studies are also being done on its effect on cancerous and tumor cells.
- Fertility: One of the most popular traditional organic black seed oil benefits is that of the reproductive system. In many parts of the world, the black seed oil is used to treat infertility in men. It is shown to greatly promote sperm production which led to better sperm counts in those who took it as a supplement regularly.
So are you ready to include this amazing health supplement in your diet? Then go through our range of completely organic black seed oil at the most exciting prices. Visit Faimos to place your order now.