Argan oil has been used by women and men since ancient times for skin and hair benefits. It comes directly from Morocco and has become a favorite of celebrities and gorgeous people when it comes to shining in your daily life. Though complete benefits of Argan oil are still not known it has amazing skincare component offers moisturizing, antioxidant and anti-inflammation
Argan has proven its unbelievable results for the face, body skin, and hair but before that let us see what is Argan oil?
What is Argan Oil?
Argan oil is obtained from the nuts of the Argan tree native to Morocco. These nuts contain 1 to 3 argan oil seeds, which are then extracted by splitting and roasting the seeds to produce what we call argan oil.
What are the Beneficial Ingredients in Argan Oil?
Ingredients in Argan oil are very useful for health, hair care, and skincare, let’s have a glance at these major ingredients:
- Vitamin E helps maintain healthy skin and eyes and strengthens the body’s immune system.
- Phenols found in plant compounds such as argan oil act as a highly effective antioxidant that helps prevent DNA damage caused by free radicals.
- Carotene, which the body converts to vitamin A, maintains healthy skin and eyes and stimulates the immune system.
- Fatty Acids help create the skin’s natural oil barrier, thereby helping to maintain hydration, smoothness, and youthful-looking skin.
Can one use Argan Oil for Face?
Argan oil has become a spectacle in skin and hair care because of its natural qualities. It has an array of benefits when used for the face.
Here are Bullets for Skin Benefits of Argan Oil:
- Boosts elasticity
- Hydrates skin
- Prevents & reduces stretch marks
- Prevents & minimizes sunspots
- Controls oily skin
- Reduces breakouts
- Helps other products absorb into your skin
- Prevents wrinkles
- Reduce acne scarring
- Natural skin regeneration
- Heal damaged skin
Know more about Argan oil’s benefits for skin and hair.
5 Easy Steps to Use Argan Oil on Your Face
- Wash your face with cold water using a gentle face wash to make sure your face is clean before applying anything else to it.
- Pat your face dry (don’t rub as this can irritate your skin) and leave your skin slightly damp, but not wet.
- Apply 2-3 drops of argan oil to your face and gently massage in using circular motions ensuring that you’re spreading it evening around your face.
- Leave to absorb into your skin for 5 minutes (the longer you can leave it the better)
- Repeat this process once a day and your skin flourish.