Faimos Egyptian cold pressed oil from the seeds of genuine black cumin (Nigella Sativa) is widely-known to be a precious gift from nature. Now for over 2000 years the diverse application of black seed oil has been recorded.
Our capsules contain organic cold pressed black seed oil produced from the finest quality of Nigella Sativa seeds. We manufacture in the EU to ensure the quality standards are met. Note that this premium product is only sold by Faimos and the quality can not be matched by the low standard capsules available.
Black seed oil
- Black seed oil, extracted from the seeds of Nigella sativa, is used to lower blood pressure and cholesterol, improve metabolism and boost the immune system. Black seed oil acts as a remedy for asthma, diabetes, headaches, tooth pain, epilepsy, digestive tract conditions and menstrual disorders. In addition to benefiting the overall health, black seed oil is also used to treat skin and hair concerns such as acne, psoriasis, eczema ,dry hair and aid hair growth and increase breast-milk flow.
- Hay fever (allergic rhinitis).
- Itchy and inflamed skin (eczema).
- Seizures (epilepsy).
- High cholesterol
- High blood pressure. Early research suggests that taking black seed extract twice daily for 8 weeks might slightly improve blood pressure in some people.
- Metabolic syndrome. Early research suggests that taking a specific black seed oil product twice daily for 6 weeks might reduce total cholesterol, “bad” low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol, and blood sugar levels in people with metabolic syndrome.
- Relieving symptoms related to narcotic drug withdrawal (opiate withdrawal). Early research suggests that taking black seed extract by mouth three times daily for 12 days might reduce symptoms of opiate withdrawal.
- Sore throat and swollen tonsils (tonsillopharyngitis). Early research suggests that taking a combination of chanca piedra and black seed by mouth for 7 days relieves pain in people with sore throat and swollen tonsils.
OTHER BENEFITS OF BLACK SEED OIL :
- Digestive problems including intestinal gas and diarrhea.
- Boosting the immune system.
- Menstrual disorders.
- Increasing breast-milk flow.
- Achy joints (rheumatism).
- Positive impact on cardiovascular system.
- Positive impact on liver and kidney.
- Research shows it helps people with rheumatism.
- Research shows it helps with breast milk production.
- It kills bacteria resistant to antibiotics.
- Research shows it helps with insomnia.
- Research shows it helps with acne problems.