Faimos Egyptian cold pressed oil from the seeds of genuine black cumin (Nigella Sativa) is widely-known to be a precious gift from nature. Now for over 2000 years the diverse application of black seed oil has been recorded. To ensure restored health, we have further added Vitamin E, which helps to protect the body cells against oxidative stress. In addition, this product features pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5) and folic acid, this is used to effectively improve various aspects linked to metabolism. The combination is rounded off with biotin, which is important for skin, mucous membranes, and Vitamin D for a healthy, active and beneficial immune system.
Black seed oil
- Black seed oil, extracted from the seeds of Nigella sativa, is used to lower blood pressure and cholesterol, improve metabolism and boost the immune system. Black seed oil acts as a remedy for asthma, diabetes, headaches, tooth pain, epilepsy, digestive tract conditions and menstrual disorders. In addition to benefiting the overall health, black seed oil is also used to treat skin and hair concerns such as acne, psoriasis, eczema ,dry hair and aid hair growth and increase breast-milk flow.
- Vitamin B5 (also known as pantothenic acid) is necessary for making blood cells and converting carbohydrates, protein and fats, obtained from your diet, into energy. It is a vital vitamin that promotes healthy skin, eyes ,hair and liver. It is also needed for the healthy functioning of the nervous system, digestive tract and is needed to form sex and stress-related hormones. Deficiency in vitamin B5 lead to symptoms such as depression, insomnia and upper respiratory infections.
- The main function of vitamin D3 is to maintain healthy bones and prevent bone loss and bone softening. Vitamin D also boosts weight loss and reduces the risk of developing diabetes, multiple sclerosis, heart disease, cancer, the flu and reduces depression. Along with contributing to normal growth and development of bones and teeth, vitamin D3 plays an essential role in skin rejuvenation and protection. Deficiency in Vitamin D3 can lead to symptoms such as fatigue, muscle pain, hair loss and can eventually result in obesity, depression and osteoporosis.
- Vitamin E is an essential vitamin that has numerous vital roles within the body due to its antioxidant properties. It can be used to repair damaged cells, promote wound healing, promote eye health, boost the immune system, treat high blood pressure, diabetes and Alzheimer’s disease. Vitamin E is also used to prevent inflammation and reduce the risk of developing cancer and coronary heart diseases. Alongside of reversing premature skin aging, vitamin E plays an integral role in maintaining healthy skin, hair and nails. Deficiency in vitamin E can result in abnormalities such as hyporeflexia, vision deterioration, profound muscle weakness, peripheral neuropathy and dementia.
- Folic acid is an essential nutrient that is required for the formation of more red and white blood cells, DNA replication and repairment, RNA synthesis, cell differentiation, cell repair and preventing hearing loss. Folic acid is also a vital nutrient for the growth and development of the fetus, cancer prevention, managing polycystic ovarian syndrome, improving anemia, aiding hair growth and increasing the hydration of the skin. Deficiency in folic acid results in hair loss, pale skin, fatigue, grey hair and stomach ulcers and health problems such as folate-deficiency anemia, congenital deformities and depression .
- Biotin, also known as Vitamin B7 / Vitamin H, is a necessary complex vitamin that helps maintain healthy skin, eyes, hair, liver, improve cognitive function and decrease inflammation. Biotin also plays an important role in maintaining healthy metabolism and nervous system, lowering blood sugar levels and promoting fetal development. Deficiency in biotin leads to depression, hair loss and thinning, hallucinations, skin infections, seizures and brittle nails.